Retrophiliac in love with vintage fashion

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Salutations Friends

Hello!
Welcome to my new and hopefully successful blog all about my vintage fashion escapades. But first I feel a little introduction is in order, you can call me Kitty and I am passionate about a lot of things! I am a die hard Old Hollywood addict and currently run the instagram account @oldhollywoodqueens! I am beyond in love with Marlon Brando (pretty sure he's the most perfect man to ever walk this earth). I resemble the lovely and beautiful Jean Simmons, which in my opinion is one of the best actresses of the Golden Era. I am very much an old soul through the music I listen to, to the clothes I wear, and the movies I watch. I very much enjoy going to thrift shops and antique malls, I am a grand huntress when it comes to vintage finds. I will soon begin to sew my own vintage clothes and take on the full embodiment of a woman from the 1950's; I am beyond excited to take you on the adventure with me and I hope to inspire others to take on a life of vintage fashion. I say this because for the longest time I had been too afraid to except my dream of wearing all vintage wear, but I didn't want my family, friends, and boys to view me as weirder than I already am. But the thing that matters most is to be happy, if those people don't accept you how ever you come then they don't deserve to know how amazing you are. So accept your uniqueness because it helps you stand out and be your own person.
Make sure to smile & have a golden day Kitty Cats!

xoxo,
Kitty

p.s. photos & give-aways are to come!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog. It looks very good. I'm looking forward to new articles! 😊😄😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And there will definitely more posts to come, just keep posted <3

      Delete